Had a blast visiting Ontario with my girlfriend to visit her friend from Korea. A little drone shot below
There certainly is a boundary between “need” vs “want” when it comes to purchasing & upgrading my gear. At this moment, maximizing the quality and efficiency are my top priorities and I had invested heavily on some new gear.
- GH4 camera now brings me 4k in 60fps, 10bit video that are much sharper and dynamic. Paired with the metabone speed booster & canon prime lenses, this camera is a beast.
- I bought a Rode NTG4+ and now the sound recorded using heavy duty XLR receiver that goes with GH4. This thing is beautiful.
- I bought a few lenses to bring some interesting perspective to my work from super wide angle to shallow telephoto lenses, now I can cover everything exactly how I want.
- Additional grip and transportation gear have been added to maximize efficiency and increase production speed.
This week has broken my record of the quantity of jobs booked in one single week. A lot going!
- A fun job started today for Visit Greensboro
- A job got booked with International Home Furnishing Representative Association. There is so much potential market in High Point, this is a great way to get huge exposure quickly.
- Booked a job to create a cool live Promo reel for a band called The Bounce. This job is booked under one of the biggest live band entertainment company, East Coast Entertainment.
- Booked two jobs to create pre event and post event content for Korea Fest 2018 happening on 2/17 in Raleigh
- A start up company Market by SMS booked a job to create a promo video showcasing how their reward kiosk works to boost marketing & traffic for local businesses
- Booked a post-production job with Wrangler
It had been a long while since I took a vacation. from 12/26 ~ 1/1 My gf Audrey and I took a sweet vacation to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It was warm and beautiful. It felt so good to be away from the country to explore, eat and appreciate.
2017 was the most exciting year of my life & I’m looking forward to 2018 for sure.
Pumping out new edits every week!
It was a great experience visiting some of the top real estate legends in the state to create promo video for CCIM of NC chapter.
I’m happy to become part of the sponsorship and contribute my video services to downtown parks in Greensboro. It was a lot of fun making the video below. Drone footage by others.
Here are some fresh new things that have happened lately.
- I got to make a campaign video for City Council candidate Mike Barber. This video was ran at the Red Cinema.
- I’ve recently shot a wedding and this is going to become my main portfolio piece. It’s going to be epic, cinematic and beautiful.
- I just warped up a big job with NCCJ. Just had a 5 day marathon of editing.
- My old employer, Albion Associates Studio, has been hiring me here and there as a freelancer. It’s been fun to revisit.
- I’ve acquired a new client. UNCG Bryan School of Business. They booked two jobs! one is to create a promo video and the other is to create a fun xmas video.
- Recently worked for Marty Kotis on the new installation of beautiful mural at the Red Cinema.
- Greensboro Downtown Parks has booked me for a two projects!
- I’ve been busy working for a local band, The Distractors as well.
- A&T video is coming out great.
- Lee Jeans video is in post production.
- Johns Plumbing is committed to making a new 30 sec commercial in January. This one is going to be emotional, warm and cinematic.
- Downtown Greensboro is committed to hiring me to take photography for the branding & marketing in the winter.
- CCIM video came out awesome. Hope to share soon.
- Been booked to shoot a big project for Mohawk Flooring next week at Albion
- Been booked to capture b-Roll of the holiday parade in High Point
COCA COLA booked an additional job through ArtsGreensboro to create a special edit below.