It was a great experience visiting some of the top real estate legends in the state to create promo video for CCIM of NC chapter.
I’m happy to become part of the sponsorship and contribute my video services to downtown parks in Greensboro. It was a lot of fun making the video below. Drone footage by others.
Here are some fresh new things that have happened lately.
- I got to make a campaign video for City Council candidate Mike Barber. This video was ran at the Red Cinema.
- I’ve recently shot a wedding and this is going to become my main portfolio piece. It’s going to be epic, cinematic and beautiful.
- I just warped up a big job with NCCJ. Just had a 5 day marathon of editing.
- My old employer, Albion Associates Studio, has been hiring me here and there as a freelancer. It’s been fun to revisit.
- I’ve acquired a new client. UNCG Bryan School of Business. They booked two jobs! one is to create a promo video and the other is to create a fun xmas video.
- Recently worked for Marty Kotis on the new installation of beautiful mural at the Red Cinema.
- Greensboro Downtown Parks has booked me for a two projects!
- I’ve been busy working for a local band, The Distractors as well.
- A&T video is coming out great.
- Lee Jeans video is in post production.
- Johns Plumbing is committed to making a new 30 sec commercial in January. This one is going to be emotional, warm and cinematic.
- Downtown Greensboro is committed to hiring me to take photography for the branding & marketing in the winter.
- CCIM video came out awesome. Hope to share soon.
- Been booked to shoot a big project for Mohawk Flooring next week at Albion
- Been booked to capture b-Roll of the holiday parade in High Point
COCA COLA booked an additional job through ArtsGreensboro to create a special edit below.