October certainly is the busiest time of the year. updates below:
- Wrangler – Recently I traveled out to deep in Georgia to film one of Wrangler’s American Cotton Farmer.
- Downtown Greensboro – Currently on a mission to visit 29 places to shoot various TV spots for this year’s broadcast campaign. It’s been a crazy marathon.
- Banjo Earth India – The documentary was premiered at Red Cinema, a local movie theater. It was great seeing the piece on a large screen.
- NCCJ – This is my third year working for NCCJ and I’ve been shooting a ton of interviews for their dinner night.
- New Big account – Got a new account and I hope to continue this relationship. It’s a monster cooperation and I hope to gain permission share details soon.
- New Gear – Added DJI ronin S and Atomos Ninja Inferno to get smooth , high data content
- Dumpling Divers – Yea.. dumplings.. My gf Audrey and I started a new fun instagram to discover yummy dumplings everywhere. @dumpling_divers