I have decided to no longer use this WordPress. Information below
website – http://www.paulbyun.com
instagram – @Paul.byun
phone – 336 690 8973
Finally got to editing the footage from last year’s trip to Mexico
October certainly is the busiest time of the year. updates below:
- Wrangler – Recently I traveled out to deep in Georgia to film one of Wrangler’s American Cotton Farmer.
- Downtown Greensboro – Currently on a mission to visit 29 places to shoot various TV spots for this year’s broadcast campaign. It’s been a crazy marathon.
- Banjo Earth India – The documentary was premiered at Red Cinema, a local movie theater. It was great seeing the piece on a large screen.
- NCCJ – This is my third year working for NCCJ and I’ve been shooting a ton of interviews for their dinner night.
- New Big account – Got a new account and I hope to continue this relationship. It’s a monster cooperation and I hope to gain permission share details soon.
- New Gear – Added DJI ronin S and Atomos Ninja Inferno to get smooth , high data content
- Dumpling Divers – Yea.. dumplings.. My gf Audrey and I started a new fun instagram to discover yummy dumplings everywhere. @dumpling_divers
This is a 1 minute clip that starts the journey of a 30 minutes documentary “Banjo Earth India”
Tracy Anderson, a local photographer, hired me to create the following promotional reel for her business.
This spring, I have produced numerous images for Downtown Greensboro. Some of the prints are below and I’ve also added some images on the website.
Neatvideo, a plugin company for removing noise, has reached out to me & wrote a story of me.
LINK : https://www.neatvideo.com/user-stories/paul-byun
Noma is expanding to UNCG and ECU & I was hired to create these photos with the food stylist Clair Hare.
I was hired by Action Greensboro/ Synergy to create this video honoring & featuring young educators in Guildford County